Carrd Templates for Small Business
5 Professionally-designed Carrd templates for the price of one!
Use these one-page Carrd templates to:
- Launch a site quickly for your side hustle and business.
- Impress your client delivering a website project against a short deadline.
- Kickstart your new business and create an online presence in a day.
- and more!
These templates are mobile responsive and easy to customize. Just add the photos and content for your business, and you can easily launch your site in a day.
The Instructor template is great for Yoga teachers, fitness coach, and wellness consultants who want a simple & clean site for your personal brand.
- Display upcoming events & workshops: Get your customers to book a class with you.
- Emphasize the benefits of attending your class: What makes you unique.
- Highlight your teaching philosophy.
- Add social media links and a map for direction to your studio.
The Charity template is made for non-governmental organization (NGO) or charity organization with a mission to improve society.
- Collect donation: Add a donation link to your site and collection payments for your organization.
- Emphasize your mission statement.
- Highlight charitable activities from your organization.
- Add call to action button for site visitors to take action.
3. Posh Hotel
Posh Hotel is a clean and contemporary Carrd template for AirBnB, Hostel, or Short Term Rentals to promote their property.
- Features a carousel to showcase the interior design of your property .
- Emphasize the inspiration and the origin of your lodging.
- Highlight the amenities surrounding your property.
- Add a call to action button for site visitors to make an inquiry.
Resto-Bar is a theme for restaurants, bars, and cafes looking for a unique presentation for their establishment.
- Comes with a full fledged food and drinks menu.
- Highlight your best dishes with a carousel.
- Call to action button for customers to make a reservation.
5. Freelance Portfolio
Freelancer Portfolio is a theme for creative freelancers — Photographers, filmmakers, and creative artists.
- Introduce yourself in the About Me section.
- Emphasize your skills and specialization.
- Highlight your portfolio.
- Call to action button for potential customers interested in collaborating.
Frequently asked questions 💬
How does this work and what exactly do I get?
Once you purchase, you'll get an email from Gumroad to download a PDF to access the templates.
You will need an existing Carrd account to be able to use these templates.
Don't worry if you're unfamiliar with the platform or web design in general.
You'll find a beginner-friendly intro to using these templates. I promise you'll be able to launch your site even if you have no experience designing a website prior.
Who is this for?
The current templates are good for:
- Freelancers who want to create a website quickly for the clients.
- Small business owners (Restaurant owners, instructors, creative artists/photographers, non-profit NGOs, etc) who'd like to set up a site quickly.
- People without technical (design or coding) skills to help set up a simple one-page website for their (or their family's) business.
Do I need to know how to design or code to use these templates?
No. These templates are designed so that all you need to do is replace the dummy content, and placeholder images on the site and your site will be ready to launch.
Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, this product is non-refundable due to it being a digital product. But if you run into any error using the templates, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll look into it for you.
What about updates and new releases?
I plan to release new templates in the future. So you'll be able to get all future templates added to the bundle at no extra cost. You'll get all updates for the existing templates you bought for free too.
5 Professional Carrd templates for small business